Banham FD5000 Rollerbolt Nightlatch & M2003 Mortice Deadlock To Pass
Our FD5000 is fully compliant with BS EN 12209:2003 and makes use of a roller bolt, allowing the user to re-enter their property without use of a key. By coupling with our M2003 deadlock, an extra layer of security is added on top of the standalone FD5000 without much of a compromise in the way of fire safety, this is thanks to the internal thumbturn.
- Supplied with two keys total
The fire bolt nightlatch (FD5000) is our inward opening fire roller latch lock.
The FD5000 inward opening fire roller nightlatch lock is protected by the Banham Key Registration system, so you can have peace of mind that you are in control of your keys.
- Banham CE marked FD5000 inward opening fire roller latch lock with high security 256mm striker plate
- This lock is protected by patent and copyright
- Complies with BS EN 12209:2003. Please note that this lock does not comply with BS3621
- Case size 95mm
- Fire rated 30/60 minute for fire rated door sets
- Finger pull included
- Supplied with intumescent pads
- Dimensions: 94 x 94 x 26mm
The M2003 mortice deadlock is protected by Banham unique key registration system. The M2003 is operated with an external key and internal thumbturn.
- CE Marked with high security 256mm striker plate
- Complies with BS8621
- Saw resistant steel bolt
- Protected by patent
- Case Size: 72mm
- External Key / Internal Thumbturn
- 6pin drill resistant anti-snap cylinder
- Security escutcheons included
- Suitable for inward and outward opening
- Suitable for doors up to 70mm thick