Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Links to Other Sites
If you click on a link to a third party site, you will leave our site and go to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as us. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
Your consent applies to the following domains: local-locksmith-near-me.uk
Personal data will be processed according to the law, in a correct and transparent way. We will collect your data for legitimate purposes. This data is also processed under high security levels. Your data will be retained only until you request removal by contacting our team at [email protected]
You have the right to have access to your data, to be informed, to correct, delete, restrict the use of it.
Through our systems and our third parties, we might identify data like: e-Mail Address, Name, Social Media Posts, Location, IP Address, Cookies, MetaData, Logs or Back-ups.
2. Manage Data
Through our systems and our third parties, we might manage and classify it in a secure and controlled way. Data can be managed as: inactive, in process, in tranzit, in inventory, by recovering it, by
retaining it or removing it. Data can be classified based on: type, sensibility, holder, caretaker, administrators or user.
3. Protecting Data
We protect your data through security check-ups in order to prevent, detect and respond to any possible vulnerability or attack. We prevent attacks through: a physical protection of the database, network security, inventory security, processing security, identity management, access control, encryption and risk mitigation. We monitor and detect the intrusion into the system through by identifying successful attacks, by calculating the impact, by having a disaster recovery plan and by notifying the authorities and the clients.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
4. Reporting Data
We will use our reporting capabilities in order to document and manage our customer requests.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone numbe. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.